FLOW COSMETICS "Solid Roots" Chakra Soap
Root chakra balancing, aromatherapeutic salt soap for body, hair and mind.
The root chakra is the first energy center of the body, located at the base of the spine. When you have a clear, strong and balanced root chakra, you will feel grounded and calm. SOLID ROOTS products can help you open and balance the root chakra.
Scent: Vetiver, Patchouli, Cedar wood
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry and cracking skin.
- In addition to skin moisturizing organic plant oils, the soap contains mineral rich Himalayan rock salt and antioxidant seed oil from wild-grown Finnish lingonberries to nurture dry skin.
- Himalayan salt has skin cleansing, detoxing and moisturizing properties.
- For SOLID ROOTS soap, we selected essential oils that balance and strengthen the root chakra: vetiver, patchouli, cedarwood, cypress, ylang ylang, and orange. These essential oils empower the body and ground one back into the Earth’s positive energy.
- The soap is made entirely of organic plant oils, herbs and essential oils.The rooting scent is a combination of authentic aromatherapy grade and organic essential oils.
- Because of the cold process we use, we are also able to use loads of natural active ingredients like essential oils, herbs, berries, clays and salts. In typical industrial soap-making practices, this isn’t possible.
Did you know?
The root chakra is the first energy center of the body, located at the base of the spine. The root chakra is associated with the basic physical and mental needs, survival, a sense of security and red colour.
The blockage of the root chakra is manifested by lack of vitality and feelings of drifting and being rootless in life. The overactivity of the root chakra is manifested by being overly focused on appearance and matter, and by frustration and aggression. Use SOLID ROOTS products to open and balance the root chakra.
The gentle soap is suitable for daily use and for hair washing. Rub the bar gently to wet hair and body to build up a good lather before rinsing with warm water. Repeat if necessary. Use warm water because it will enhance the cleansing performance of the soap.
Avoid contact with eyes.
* It’s best to use a draining soap dish. If you leave the soap sitting in water, it will get soft and melt.
Organic coconut oil, organic shea butter, glycerin, water, Himalayan rock salt, organic jojoba oil, seed oil from wild lingonberries, organic orange essential oil, organic vetiver root essential oil, organic patchouli essential oil, organic cypress essential oil, organic cedarwood essential oil, organic ylang ylang essential oil, organic rosemary leaf (antioxidant) extracted in organic sunflower seed oil
INCI: Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Shea Butterate*, Glycerin*, Aqua**, Salt*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Seed Oil*, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Ci77007**, Ci77491**, Limonene***
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient
** Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
*** From natural essential oil