Organic luxury facial soap for sensitive and dry skin. An extra tender and moisturizing soap for face. No synthetic perfumes added. Gentle yet effective. Formulated with HIKIÄN premium raw honey, skin-softening coconut milk and antioxidant-rich lingonberry seed oil, the soap can gently removes impurities and grease while restoring the glow of your skin.
- Suitable for sensitive and dry skin.
- Hand made from luxurious organic plant oils and infused with gorgeously moisturising Finnish raw honey, skin-softening exotic coconut milk and skin tone brightening, antioxidant rich lingonberry seed oil from the wilderness of Lapland.
- The soft, creamy foam together with pink clay cleanse gently yet effectively, without drying out the skin.
- The elegant scent is a combination of rose geranium, litsea cubeba and English lavender essential oils that pamper your skin, body and mind.
- No synthetic perfumes added.
- Can be used as such, or with konjac sponge or muslin cloth.
- Because of the cold process we use, we are also able to use loads of natural active ingredients like herbs, berries, clays and salts. In typical industrial soap-making practices, this isn’t possible.
About MADE-IN-FINLAND HIKIÄN Premium Raw Honey
Wild nature, millions of flowers and pure Scandinavian air creates the perfect environment to produce delicious honey and high quality propolis. It is important for us at Hikiän to offer honey which is unheated and untreated directly from the bee hives. To guarantee premium quality, our beehives can be found in only the most ideal locations in Finland’s country side.
It is not heated or pasturized which means it has all important vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. We use wooden materials for the beehives keeping the bee farms super natural.
The honey season lasts only 8 weeks, making it one of the shortest honey seasons in the world. There is only 2 months time to harvest honey in Finland. This means that volume of product is limited and makes the Hikiän honey very exclusive.
Hikiän raw honey is tested yearly for its HMF levels. Latest tests show HMF levels of 3,8 mg/kg which is exceptionally good. Finland’s beekeeping association has set guide levels as follows: maximum allowable = 40mg/kg “Good” Quality = 15 mg/kg.
What Makes a Facial Soap?
Facial soaps need to be extra tender and moisturising, and that’s why they are superfatted more than body soaps or hand soaps, which are meant to deal with heavier dirt and grime. Superfatting means there’s more ”free” plant oil or fat to provide extra moisture and to make the soap milder.
100% natural handmade soaps with high quality organic plant oils.
Rub the bar gently on wet skin or a konjac sponge or a muslin cloth to produce plenty of lather. If lather doesn’t form well, repeat the process. Use warm water because it will enhance the cleansing performance of the soap.
HONEY MILK facial soap can be used as such, or with konjac sponge or muslin cloth.
* It’s best to use a draining soap dish. If you leave the soap sitting in water, it will get soft and melt.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
Organic coconut oil, organic shea butter, natural glycerin from cold process, water, organic sesame seed oil, organic coconut milk powder, organic jojoba oil, Finnish raw honey, seed oil from wild lingonberries (Lapland), organic rose geranium essential oil, organic litsea cubeba essential oil, organic atlas cedar essential oil, organic lavender essential oil, organic vetiver root essential oil, pink clay (montmorillonite, illite, kaolin), maltodextrin from coconut milk powder, organic rosemary leaf (antioxidant) extracted in organic sunflower seed oil
INCI: Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Shea Butterate*, Glycerin*, Aqua**, Sodium Sesameseedate*, Sodium Jojobate*, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Powder*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Mel*, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Seed Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Leaf Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Montmorillonite**, Illite**, Kaolin**, Maltodextrin*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Citral***, Citronellol***, Geraniol***, Limonene***, Linalool***
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient
**Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
*** From natural essential oil